Standard Rebounder Sizes:
- 42” Super Soft Bounce
- 48” Super Soft Bounce
Enjoy a superior Workout!
Enjoy a workout that is 67% more effective.
Tired of dodging cars, eluding angry dogs, and slogging through bad weather just to get exercise? Try the program recommended by Exercise Physiologists, Chiropractors, Doctors, Personal Trainers, and thousands of satisfied exercise enthusiasts.
Rebound Exercise makes gravity work in your favor to give you the best whole body workout available. Check out the following list of other benefits of rebounding:
- Increases the capacity for respiration.
- Circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
- Establishes a better equilibrium between the oxygen required by the tissues and the oxygen made available.
- Lightens the load on the heart.
- Tends to reduce height to which the arterial pressures rise during exertion.
- Lessens the time during which blood pressure remains abnormal after sever activity.
- Aids in lymphatic circulation as well as the flow in the veins of the circulatory system.
- Encourages collateral circulation.
- Strengthens the heart and other muscles in the body so they work more efficiently.
- Allows the resting heart to beat less often.
- Stimulates the metabolism.
- Promotes body growth and repair.
- Adds to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
- Reserves bodily strength and physical efficiency.
- Expands the body’s capacity for fuel storages and endurance.
- Improves coordination.
- Muscular vigor from increased muscle fiber tone.
- Enhances digestion and elimination.
- Allows better and easier sleep and relaxation.
- Tends to slow down aging.
- Industry standard. Needak rebounders may exceed this specification.
- NASA study as published in “The New Miracles of Rebound Exercise”, Albert Carter.
- “Jumping for Health” by Dr. Morton Walker lists additional benefits and optimal rebounder specifications.