15’x24′ Goliath Trampoline
World’s Largest Trampoline
The Triad 15’x24’ Goliath Gold is our largest trampoline!
This is a colossal trampoline with 1000 lbs. or more weight capacity. Enclosure systems are available for this trampoline.
The Goliath Gold comes with a High-Performance jumping surface and heavy-duty safety pads. An excellent choice for those who want the biggest trampoline and the best trampoline ever built. It is like having your own trampoline park right at home.
This trampoline is also available as a Goliath Silver with a standard jump surface and standard side pads at $5995.
(Enclosure sold separately)
(250 Sq. FT) Triad sets the industry standard.
This colossal sized 13’x21’ High-Performance jumping surface is made of the highest-grade polypropylene mesh. Designed for permanent outdoor use, this totally weatherproof fabric can be left outside- sun, rain, or snow.
(224 – 9” LONG) Absolutely the best in the industry!
Our extra-long, tapered, high-performance galvanized steel springs are designed specifically for trampolines and will last for many, many years. These springs are largely responsible for a soft, deep, extra high bounce that separates our product from the other consumer trampolines.
(1 1/2” x 15” ends) (1 1/2” x 20” sides)
Heavy-duty Deluxe extra-wide padding with industrial-grade 18 oz. weatherproof & UV resistant marine vinyl covering with 1.5”, high-density closed-cell foam.
Frame & Legs
Super heavy 6-piece double trussed frame rail system.
The frame is 12 gauge 2.375” galvanized steel frame rails with 9’ of external trussing and under-trussing. (2000-lbs. + Legs: 6 – 1 piece U-shaped legs.
Full Five (5) year warranty.
Quick & easy, 75-minute assembly.
- The strength and quality of the materials used, combined with superior design, make a stable foundation that is necessary for safety, optimum spring performance and the overall durability of this trampoline.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge galvanized steel with 2.375” outer dimension x .109” wall thickness.
- 55,000 psi tensile strength, 50,000 yield strength.
- Patented “Flo-Coat” and galvanizing process. Triple coated for superior shine and rust resistance.
- Frame rails have 3” swags.
A corrugated iron rod (zipper rod) is mig-welded onto the inside of the frame. The springs attach onto this rod, setting them below the top of the frame. This allows for a much freer spring movement with less restriction by the frame pads.
- Actually adds extra strength to the frame. (Vs. drilling holes or punched slots, which can weaken the frame and allow moisture to accumulate.)
- Spring “hook-ups” and “take-downs” are much easier and efficient with the zipper rod than when there are holes drilled in the frame.
- Extremely durable.