11’x17′ Regulation Trainer
Sale Price: $3,995
Contact for Sales and Upgrades
Rectangular trampolines are the shape of Trampolines used in competition and in the Olympics.
Our 11’x17’ trampolines are designed for the home and backyard, however, they are comparable in quality to gymnasium style trampolines that are priced from $7,000 to $10,000. This model is sometimes a popular choice for families with children involved in tumbling, trampolining, or gymnastics.
Excellent durability and performance. Extremely heavy-duty construction with extra-wide padding.
The Triad 11’x17’ Olympic Trainer is built like a bridge, it is double the shipping weight of our round trampolines. The long side rails Are built with re-enforcing or trussing. This type of framework costs a lot more to build than our round trampoline frames.
The 11’x17’ Olympic Trainer is available in 3 different models:
- Bronze – Regulation 9″ Springs – The Bronze is an excellent quality base model.
- Silver – Competition Style 10″ Springs – The Silver model has an upgraded frame, jumping surface, and safety pad.
- Gold – 10″ Comp. Springs w/ High-Flow Jumpbed – The Gold is the Silver model with an upgraded competition style spring and high-performance competition jumping surface.
(98 Sq. FT) Triad sets the industry standard.
The Olympic size 7’x14’ “airflow” jumping surface is made of the highest-grade, non-abrasive, polypropylene mesh. Designed for permanent outdoor use, this totally weatherproof fabric can be left outside, sun, rain, or snow.
(120 – 9” Long) Absolutely the best in the industry!
Our extra-long, tapered, high-performance galvanized steel springs are designed specifically for trampolines and will last for many, many years. These springs are largely responsible for a soft, deep, extra high bounce that separates our product from the other consumer trampolines.
(1 1/2” x 15” ends) (1 1/2” x 20” sides)
Deluxe Plus extra wide padding with industrial-grade 18 oz. weatherproof & UV resistant marine vinyl covering with 1.5”, high-density closed-cell foam.
Frame & Legs
Super heavy 4 piece double trussed frame rail system.
The frame is 12 gauge 2.375” galvanized steel. The upper frame rails are double rails for maximum strength, they have 9’ of external trussing. (2000-lbs. + capacity) with 4 – 1 piece U-shaped legs.
Full Five (5) year warranty.
Quick & easy, 30-minute assembly.
- The strength and quality of the materials used, combined with superior design, make a stable foundation that is necessary for safety, optimum spring performance and the overall durability of this trampoline.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge galvanized steel with 2.375” outer dimension x .109” wall thickness.
- 55,000 psi tensile strength, 50,000 yield strength.
- Patented “Flo-Coat” and galvanizing process. Triple coated for superior shine and rust resistance.
- Frame rails have 3” swags.
A corrugated iron rod (zipper rod) is mig-welded onto the inside of the frame. The springs attach onto this rod, setting them below the top of the frame. This allows for a much freer spring movement with less restriction by the frame pads.
- Actually adds extra strength to the frame. (Vs. drilling holes or punched slots, which can weaken the frame and allow moisture to accumulate.)
- Spring “hook-ups” and “take-downs” are much easier and efficient with the zipper rod than when there are holes drilled in the frame.
- Extremely durable.