16′ Octagon Trampoline
- Competition Style 10” Springs for Divers and snowboarders
- Also optional High flow High-Performance Bed
- 1500 LB Heavy Frame
- Total Weight: 380 LBS
(150 Sq. FT) Triad sets the industry standard.
Made of highest-grade, non-abrasive, polypropylene mesh, this totally weatherproof fabric can be left outside, sun, rain, or snow. It is designed for permanent outdoor use.
(120 – 9” Long) Absolutely the best in the industry!
Our extra-long, tapered, high-performance galvanized steel springs are designed specifically for trampolines and will last for many, many years. These springs are largely responsible for a soft, deep, extra high bounce that separates our product from the other consumer trampolines.
(1.5” X 15”) Made from the finest outdoor fabrics.
A deluxe, full coverage, safety pad. All-weather and very durable.
Frame & Legs
Heavy-duty 4 piece, 12 gauge galvanized steel frame, Legs: 4 – 1 piece U-shaped legs.
Full Five (5) year warranty.
Quick & easy, 30-minute assembly.
- The strength and quality of the materials used, combined with superior design, make a stable foundation that is necessary for safety, optimum spring performance and the overall durability of this trampoline.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge galvanized steel with 2.375” outer dimension x .109” wall thickness.
- 55,000 psi tensile strength, 50,000 yield strength.
- Patented “Flo-Coat” and galvanizing process. Triple coated for superior shine and rust resistance.
- Frame rails have 3” swags.
A corrugated iron rod (zipper rod) is mig-welded onto the inside of the frame. The springs attach onto this rod, setting them below the top of the frame. This allows for a much freer spring movement with less restriction by the frame pads.
- Actually adds extra strength to the frame. (Vs. drilling holes or punched slots, which can weaken the frame and allow moisture to accumulate.)
- Spring “hook-ups” and “take-downs” are much easier and efficient with the zipper rod than when there are holes drilled in the frame.
- Extremely durable.