10’x14′ Regulation Trainer
Sale Price: $3,295
Contact for Sales and Upgrades
Excellent durability and performance. Extremely heavy-duty construction with extra-wide padding.
The Triad 10’x14’ Olympic Trainer is double the shipping weight of our round trampolines. The long side rails need to be built with re-enforcing or trussing. This type of framework costs a lot more to build than our round trampoline frames.
(96 Sq. FT) Triad sets the industry standard.
The 8’x 12’ “airflow” jumping surface is made of the highest-grade, non-abrasive, polypropylene mesh. Designed for permanent outdoor use, this totally weatherproof fabric can be left outside, sun, rain, or snow.
(98 – 9”) Absolutely the best in the industry!
Our extra-long, tapered, high-performance galvanized steel springs are designed specifically for trampolines and will last for many, many years. These springs are largely responsible for a soft, deep, extra high bounce that separates our product from the other consumer trampolines.
(1 1/2’ x 15”) Deluxe Plus extra wide padding.
Made with industrial-grade 18 oz. weatherproof & UV resistance marine vinyl covering fabric and 1 ½ “high density closed cell foam.
Frame & Legs
Super heavy 4 piece double trussed frame rail system, 12 gauge galvanized steel with 4 – 1 piece U-shaped legs.
Full Five (5) year warranty.
Quick & easy, 30-minute assembly.
- The strength and quality of the materials used, combined with superior design, make a stable foundation that is necessary for safety, optimum spring performance and the overall durability of this trampoline.
- Heavy-duty 12 gauge galvanized steel with 2.375” outer dimension x .109” wall thickness.
- 55,000 psi tensile strength, 50,000 yield strength.
- Patented “Flo-Coat” and galvanizing process. Triple coated for superior shine and rust resistance.
- Frame rails have 3” swags.
A corrugated iron rod (zipper rod) is mig-welded onto the inside of the frame. The springs attach onto this rod, setting them below the top of the frame. This allows for a much freer spring movement with less restriction by the frame pads.
- Actually adds extra strength to the frame. (Vs. drilling holes or punched slots, which can weaken the frame and allow moisture to accumulate.)
- Spring “hook-ups” and “take-downs” are much easier and efficient with the zipper rod than when there are holes drilled in the frame.
- Extremely durable.