21 Benefits of Exercising on Rebounders & Trampolines
Rebounders are a small version of a trampoline that can fit in your living room. They remove any jarring of ankles, knees and backs. Rebounders are very useful for everyone, especially older people. Here are just a few of the benefits of incorporating a trampoline or rebounder into your workout:
- Increases respiration capacity
- Circulates more oxygen to the tissues.
- Causes muscles to perform in moving fluids through the body to lighten the heart’s load
- Holds off cardiovascular disease.
- Strengthens the heart and other muscles to work more effectively.
- Lowers high cholesterol.
- Stimulates the metabolism.
- Promotes body growth and repair.
- Reserves body strength and physical efficiency.
- Expands capacity for fuel storage in the body as well as endurance.
- Relief from back pain, neck pain and headaches.
- Allows for better sleep and relaxation.
- Tends to slow down again.
- Reduces the likelihood of obesity.
- Results in a better mental performance with a more alert learning process.
- Aids lymphatic circulation, as well as the flow in the veins of the circulatory system.
- Tones up the glandular system, especially the thyroid to increase its output
- Adds to the alkaline reserve of the body, which may be of significance in an emergency requiring prolonged effort.
- Chemically attains absolute potential of the cells.
- Enhances digestion and elimination processes.
- Curtails fatigue and menstrual discomfort for women.
Rebounding’s weightlessness and gravity produces a pumping action that pulls out waste products from the cells and forces oxygen into them from the bloodstream. Rebound exercise strengthens your heart by improving the tone and quality of the muscle. The movement of rebounding provides the stimulus for a free-flowing system that drains away potential poisons. Bouncing on the rebounder is also an excellent way to remove stress.
Triad Trampolines now supply what we think is the best built and safest rebounder on the market, with the softest deepest bounce in the industry. Using a strong 1 5/8” diameter pipe to make the frame, a 4 ½” tapered spring, and a large 48” x 40” rectangular frame all make the bounce even softer and more controlled to lessen joint impact. There is also more space to do all types of exercises, which are difficult to do on smaller rebounders. These rebounders also come equipped with the best safety rating in the industry. A thick 18 oz. tear resistant outdoor vinyl filled with ½” thick closed cell high density foam provides the best safety possible.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!